Havoc Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject

5 posters

Go down

Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject Empty Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject

Post by evilcool2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Hello there FlyFF lovers!
My name is David and I am 15 years old. I was introduced to FlyFF when I was about 10. I instantly fell in love with the game. I'm a very antediluvian player. I basically know almost anything that there is to it. I am affable, astute, very kind, patient and trust worthy. I like to help out people that need help on that chat and in the game. I also help out new comers to the game, which allows them to feel welcome to this amazing server. I do not hold enmity towards anyone what so ever. You kind sir should take into consideration of making me a GM because I would love to help out this server. I have been through many adversities, but I can guarantee you that me as a GM can and will accomplish many great things to make this server a better game for all the players that want to join. I am not arrogant, meaning, I would love to help out people. If I don't know a language, I will search it up or find help for the person that needs the assistance. I concede to being a little bit moody, but that will not get into the way of the players and I, therefore I will do my best to help out the community and make it grow.
I hope that you find this application astonishing and worthy for your highness to hire me as the Head GM of HavocFlyFF.

Thank you very much for your time. (:
evilcool2
evilcool2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject Empty Re: Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject

Post by Havoc Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Accepted
Welcome to the team.
Havoc
Havoc
Admin

https://flyforhavoc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject Empty Re: Why I should become Head GM of HavocFlyFF. ~MuppetReject

Post by evilcool2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Hell yeah fucking right.
evilcool2
evilcool2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetia Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 pm

lmao wow that was like one of the best GM apps ever lmao
Hetia
Hetia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by evilcool2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Ya already know. xD
evilcool2
evilcool2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GmOwnerDazza Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Very Nice David I Like It XD

GmOwnerDazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by evilcool2 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks bro lmao
evilcool2
evilcool2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iPancakes Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I believe in you boss.
iPancakes
iPancakes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum